Saturday, March 13, 2010

love is a handful of honey

I just wanted to share this great book. Not only is it one of my son's favorite, but it is also quite tolerable, which is important by about the fourth time reading it in a 20 minute span.
Tonight while we were sittng on the floor, reading it yet again, Maddox stood up just as I read "Love is that last little cuddle and kiss...", buried his head in my hair and gave me a giant hug. I completely melted of course with that overwhelming sense of love, not just for him, but from him. One of those truly warm and fuzzy moments. I promise, I will never sigh and think "Really? That one again??"

1 comment:

  1. I just love it when my Lil Mootz just gives me random hugs! One time I was making silly faces at him while he was in his high chair and he just grabbed my chin and pulled me closer and gave me a sloppy wet baby kiss. Talk about melting a momma's heart :)

    ReplyDelete