Thursday, November 5, 2009

i have a date!!!

In exactly one month from now... okay, give or take a few days...I have a date!
With my husband!!!!!!
This year is finally going to be over. It seems almost surreal that in less than 5 weeks, I get to wake up and see Brandon's face instead of waking up tangled around the huge body pillow taking his place. The anxiety has already set in of course. I am not allowing myself to actually count the days down yet because that would be torture but one month. ONE MONTH!! I feel like a little kid waiting to go on that long awaited trip to Disneyworld, laying awake at night imagining exactly what it will be like to see Mickey up close and to really step foot into Cinderella's castle, except Mickey is my husband and the castle is, well I guess our life together picking up where we left off...that may have gotten a little off point but you get what I am saying. This is going to be the longest month ever. I am trying to keep myself busy over the next few weeks so the anticipation doesn't completely take over.... so everyone I know will probably be getting homemade gifts for Christmas this year, or I may just bake myself into bigger jeans. I am trying to avoid buying a new wardrobe so maybe Maddox and I will take a trip to Hobby Lobby today. Holiday fleece is on sale!

1 comment: