Monday, November 9, 2009

mmmmmmmmm....

I really love candles...actually obsessed would be a
more accurate way to describe it. During the fall and
winter months, I can't stay away from the candle aisle
in whatever store I happen to be in and I have a rediculous collection of half burned, various pie and spice scented boutique candles stashed in the hall closet. I would say that pumpkin candles have always been my favorite...that is until I found Fireside at Bath and Body Works a few days ago. It is UNBELIEVABLE. I could not stop smelling it. Seriously, I walked around the store with it held under my nose and did the same thing when I got home and ripped open the box. I couldn't get enough of it.

It is hard to describe but it smells like the nice part of wood burning...you know the slightly sweet, warm smell before the smoke takes over...mixed with a splash of men's cologne. It reminds me a lot of my husband actually. It smells like man...rustic, sweet and comforting. It really is intoxicating and quite addictive.

Sorry pumpkin, but it looks like we are going to have to take a break, I have a new man in my life ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment