Tuesday, September 8, 2009

to the market, to the market

I.
Love.
Grocery.
Shopping.
Just making a list of produce, canned goods, and other items currently missing from my fridge makes me giddy. I just love being surrounded by the rows and rows of everything from fresh fruits and veggies to imported dried pastas and loaves of crusty bread. I could spend hours walking up and down each aisle comparing ingredients of jarred sauces, organic kettle chips, and cake mixes.
Maddox is at the age now where he will sit patiently in the cart while I roam aimlessly through the store but I do worry that as he gets older he will cease to be fascinated by the bright lights and unfamiliar faces. I guess I will savor my last few months of peaceful shopping...or maybe dad will have to babysit while mommy has alone time at the market :)

No comments:

Post a Comment