Friday, September 25, 2009

and he's off!

I can NOT believe it...my little monkey is walking! Maddox has been taking steps for a few weeks now but only 3 or 4 at a time until he would fall and realize that crawling would get him where he wanted to go a lot faster. That is until last night, when he started walking all over the house in his grand attempt to grab the dog's tail!


We are in Alabama visiting my mom and I am so glad we were here when Maddox started walking because my mom does not see us nearly as much as she would like, since we live halfway across the country, and she feels like she has missed out on a lot. So she is more than thrilled to be a part of this huge milestone!



I just can't believe he caught on so soon!! He is only 9 months old and I really didn't expect to be chasing him around this early. Needless to say...he is now into EVERYTHING. HE NEVER STOPS GOING! I don't know where he gets the energy but I wish he would channel some of it to me since I am the one trying to keep up.

1 comment:

  1. so great for your mom! and, i love how dogs are ALWAYS right there in the mix with the kids- i don't know if that's yours, or your mom's...but it's funny to see. they're always on the lookout for stray cheerios, i think! :)

    Megan

    ReplyDelete